Learn more about Pete Peterson-funded astroturf projects at the Fix the Debt Portal.
CA Technologies describes itself as, "a global IT management software company that today serves the majority of the Forbes Global 2000." The company started as a four-person operation in the mid-1970's and is currently located in Austin, Texas.
In 2011, CA Technologies recorded $4,429,000,000 in revenue.
Ties to Pete Peterson's "Fix the Debt"
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem."
This article is part of the Center for Media and Democracy's investigation of Pete Peterson's Campaign to "Fix the Debt." Please visit our main SourceWatch page on Fix the Debt.
|About Fix the Debt|
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem." Through a special report and new interactive wiki resource, the Center for Media and Democracy -- in partnership with the Nation magazine -- exposes the funding, the leaders, the partner groups, and the phony state "chapters" of this astroturf supergroup. Learn more at PetersonPyramid.org and in the Nation magazine.
As of January 2013
- Michael P. Gregoire -- Chief Executive Officer
- Russell M. Artzt -- Vice Chairman and Founder
- Adam Elster -- Executive Vice President and Group Executive Mainframe and Customer Success Group
- George Fischer -- Executive Vice President and Group Executive Worldwide Sales and Services
- Peter JL Griffiths -- Executive Vice President and Group Executive Enterprise Solutions and Technology Group
- Phillip J. Harrington, Jr. -- Executive Vice President, Risk; Chief Administrative Officer
- William L. Hughes -- Chief Communications Officer
- Jacob Lamm -- Executive Vice President Strategy and Corporate Development
- Amy Fliegelman Olli -- Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- Andrew Wittman -- Chief Marketing Officer
5001 Plaza on the Lake
Austin, TX 78746
Phone: +1 800 225-5224
Articles and resources
Featured SourceWatch Articles on Fix the Debt
- Fix the Debt Portal Page
- Fix the Debt's Leadership
- Fix the Debt's Partner Groups
- Fix the Debt's State Chapters
- Fix the Debt's Lobbyists
- Fix the Debt's Parent Group
- Fix the Debt's Corporations
- Pete Peterson
- Peter G. Peterson Foundation
- America Speaks
- Simpson-Bowles Commission
- Erskine Bowles
- Alan Simpson
- Social Security
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 CA Technologies, History, organization website, accessed January 21, 2013
- ↑ CA Technologies, "2011 Annual Report", organizational document, page 24.
- ↑ CA Technologies, Executive Management, organization website, accessed January 21, 2013
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|