Carbon Capture and Storage operations and trials in the UK
While Carbon Capture and Storage is only at the research and development stage for use with coal-fired power stations, the United Kingdom is aiming to attract subsidies from the European Union for one or possibly two trial projects.
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Carbon Capture and Storage: Reports and Submissions
- Clean Development Mechanism and Carbon Capture and Storage
- Carbon Capture and Storage operations and trials in the UK
- Alex Morales and Paul Dobson, "Britain Seeks Two of 12 EU-Financed Plants to Capture Carbon", Bloomberg, February 25, 2009.
- Caroline White, "Carbon capture storage around the world: No CCS plants have yet been built but there are many projects in their early stages around the world", Guardian, February 25, 2009.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|