Help Shine the Light of Transparency on ALEC
Civil Association for Equality and Justice
The Civil Association for Equality and Justice (ACIJ) "is a non-profit and non-partisan organization, founded as a place where citizens can participate, generate proposals, and channel their enthusiasm to build a more fair and equitable society.
"At the beginning of 2002, a group of young people deeply committed to the development of Argentina, founded ACIJ in order to reinforce wholesome and representative institutions, ensure a greater compliance with the law, and prevent institutional deficiencies which generate social inequity, unjust privileges, corruption and lack of transparency." 
This institutions give us support to develop our mission every day:
- Partnership for Transparency Fund
- Tinker Foundation
- Global Opportunities Fund (Foreign Commonwealth Office , United Kingdom )
- United Kingdom Embassy in Argentina
- John Merck Fund
- Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Foundation
- Canada Fund to Initiatives for Community Development
- National Endowment for Democracy (NED)
- Finland Embassy
- Martin Bohmer - Professor of University of Buenos Aires and San Andrés University, Argentina.
- Víctor Ferreres - Professor, Pompeu Fabra University, Spain.
- Owen Fiss - Professor of Yale University, United States.
- Roberto Gargarella - Professor, Di Tella University and University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Catalina Smulovitz - Professor, Di Tella University, Argentina.
- Joan Vermeulen - Founder of New York Lawyers for the Public Interest (NYLPI), United States.
- Gustavo Maurino - Lawyer. Graduate of the National University of Cordoba. Specialist in Torts Law, University of Belgrano, Buenos Aires. L.L.M. Candidate, University of Palermo, Buenos Aires. Professor University of Palermo, University of Buenos Aires and University of San Andrés.
- Ezequiel Nino - Lawyer. Graduate of the University of Buenos Aires. Master of Law New York University (Fulbright Commission Scholar). Professor of Constitutional Law, University of Buenos Aires. Professor of Professional Practice and Clinical Legal Education, University of Palermo.
- Martín Sigal - Lawyer. Graduate of the University of Buenos Aires. Master of Columbia University (Fulbright Commission Fellow).
ACIJ appreciates all the people who have collaborated through all these years with our organization:
- Alejandro Frenkel
- Centro de Graduados de la Universidad Di Tella
- Fernando Chethman
- Fernando Toscano
- Gonzalo Bellido
- Lilia Pisi
- Pablo Pinkus
- Rebeca Lea Palma
- Roberto Pinkus
- Santiago Bilinkis
- Ximena Ordonez