|This article is part of or related
to the LM group series:
Daniel Ben-Ami, who has also written under the pen name of Daniel Nassim, is a financial journalist and partisan of the libertarian LM group. He has collaborated with various LM group platforms including the Transport Research Group, Spiked Online, WORLDwrite and Living Marxism. Ben-Ami is a trenchant critic of environmentalism and an advocate of unrestrained economic growth.
- Personal homepage: danielbenami.com,
- Daniel Ben-Ami, "Cowardly Capitalism: The Myth of the Global Financial Casino", John Wiley and Sons Ltd, 2001
- Daniel Ben-Ami, "The Terrified Economy?", Spiked Online, 25 September 2001
- Daniel Ben-Ami, "The Myth of the Global Financial Casino", John Wiley & Sons
- Speaker List - Future Vision Future Cities Conference
Biography from Transport Research Group
- Daniel Ben-Ami has worked as a financial journalist for 17 years during which time he has contributed to numerous publications including the Financial Times, Guardian, Independent, Prospect and the Sunday Times. He has also done country risk analysis on the Middle East for the Economist Intelligence Unit. His book on global finance, Cowardly Capitalism (Wiley 2001), was recommended by the Baker Library of Harvard Business School. He also contributed a chapter to Cultural Difference, Media Memories: Anglo-American Images of Japan (Cassell 1997). Daniel is currently doing research on changing perceptions of economic growth.