Delaware Street Capital Company
Learn more about Pete Peterson-funded astroturf projects at the Fix the Debt Portal.
Delaware Street Capital Company is a privately owned hedge fund sponsor based in Chicago, Illinois. It was founded by Andrew G. Bluhm. It recently reported $1.8 million in revenue. The fund invests in public equity markets. It owns 20% of Outsourcing Solutions, Inc., the largest stake of any other company.
Ties to Pete Peterson's "Fix the Debt"
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem."
This article is part of the Center for Media and Democracy's investigation of Pete Peterson's Campaign to "Fix the Debt." Please visit our main SourceWatch page on Fix the Debt.
|About Fix the Debt|
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem." Through a special report and new interactive wiki resource, the Center for Media and Democracy -- in partnership with the Nation magazine -- exposes the funding, the leaders, the partner groups, and the phony state "chapters" of this astroturf supergroup. Learn more at PetersonPyramid.org and in the Nation magazine.
As of February, 2013:
- Andrew G. Bluhm, Founder and Principal
- Dick Mills, President
- Prashant Gupta, CFO
- Abraham Joseph, Vice President
- Zachary Kempton, Officer/Executive
- Andrew Bluhm, Principal
Board of Directors
900 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Phone: (312) 915-2400
info AT dscllc.net
Resources and articles
- ↑ "Income Statement" Hoovers, accessed February 13, 2013
- ↑ "Outsourcing Solutions bought by NCO Group for $325 million", St. Louis Business Journal, March 9, 2008
- ↑ "Delaware Street Capital Company Directory of Business Contacts" Sales Force, accessed February 13, 2013
Featured SourceWatch Articles on Fix the Debt
- Fix the Debt Portal Page
- Fix the Debt's Leadership
- Fix the Debt's Partner Groups
- Fix the Debt's State Chapters
- Fix the Debt's Lobbyists
- Fix the Debt's Parent Group
- Fix the Debt's Corporations
- Pete Peterson
- Peter G. Peterson Foundation
- America Speaks
- Simpson-Bowles Commission
- Erskine Bowles
- Alan Simpson
- Social Security
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|