|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Donna Bethell, reportedly a board member of Fred Singer's climate contrarian Science and Environmental Policy Project, has criticized science-aligned climate journalism and praised her husband Thomas Bethell's climate contrarian writing. She also spent at least seven years on the board of Sandia National Laboratories.
See the Talk page.
Climate expertise unclear
It is unclear what expertise Ms. Bethell has developed that leaves her more qualified to assess climate science than 97% of actively publishing climate scientists.
- "Donna F. Bethell serves as Chairman of the Board of Directors of Christendom College... She is president and CEO of Radiance Services Company and a director and vice president of Cauldron Company."
Articles and resources
- ↑ Donna Fitzpatrick Bethell (2011-08-21). (letters) Global warming: Ever the politically hot topic. The Washington Post. Retrieved on 2011-11-01. “The writer was the undersecretary in the Energy Department from 1988 to 1989 and serves on the board of the Science & Environmental Policy Project.”
- ↑ John Mashey (2011-11-02). John Mashey - Weird Anti-Science - Donna Bethell, SEPP, and Sandia National Laboratories. DeSmogBlog. Retrieved on 2011-11-01.
- ↑ Bios - Board of Advisors - Donna Fitzpatrick Bethell. Paulus Institute. Retrieved on 2011-11-03.
Related SourceWatch articles
- Weird Anti-Science - Donna Bethell, SEPP and Sandia National Laboratories (32 pp. pdf by John Mashey, 2011-10-31)
- Craig C. Bailey (1997-11). Brilliant Technology (Business Digest article: Radiance Laboratories Inc.). Business Digest. Retrieved on 2011-11-03.