Edward Asner - Actor.
"Best known for his Emmy Award-winning portrayal of the gruff but lovable “Lou Grant,” Edward Asner is an engaging, dynamic advocate. Renowned for his social and political activism, he has successfully bridged the worlds of Hollywood, Washington, and those in between. As the winner of seven Emmy Awards, five Golden Globes, a stint as President of the Screen Actors Guild, and a member of the TV Academy Hall of Fame, he is a talented and well-known personality who works to get things done.
"Asner has consistently committed himself to advocating for human rights, world peace, environmental preservation, and political freedom. A passionate and informed spokesperson for the causes he supports, he speaks eloquently, never relenting in his beliefs.
"Some of the many honors he has received throughout his career include the Anne Frank Human Rights Award, the Eugene Debs Award, Organized Labor Publications Humanitarian Award, American Civil Liberties Union’s Worker’s Right’s Committee Award, and the National Emergency Civil Liberties Award." 
- Director, Defenders of Wildlife
- Honorary Vice President, Americans for Democratic Action
- Honorary Board, Prostate Cancer Foundation 
- National Support Committee, Native Americans Rights Fund
- Advisory Committee, Jewish Fund for Justice
- Advisory Board, SmartPower 
- Former Advisory Board member, American Movement for World Government