European Secure Vehicle Alliance APG
The European Secure Vehicle Alliance Group exists 'to reduce vehicle related crime, fraud and disorder'
- Chair: Lord Brougham and Vaux (Con)
- Vicechair: Paul Goodman MP (Con)
- Vicechair: Stephen McCabe MP (Lab)
- Contact: Mr Vivian Nicholas , Executive Director, European Secure Vehicle Alliance, 104 The Fairway, Burnham, Slough SL1 8DY. Tel: 01628 661887.
European Secure Vehicle Alliance acts as the group's secretariat.(ESVA is a non-profit making company limited by guarantee which aims to reduce vehicle crime and fraud).
- £5,500 from Direct Line;
- £1,400 from TRACKER Network (UK) Ltd;
- £1,400 from BSM;
- £3,500 from Berkshire Learning and Skills Council;
- £813 from Chilterns University College;
- £813 from Crime Concern (registered January 2003).
- £1,400 from Halfords Ltd;
- £800 from Government Office for the West Midlands;
- £3,000 from Direct Line Insurance;
- £8,750 from Berkshire Learning and Skills Council;
- £1,400 from National Car Parks;
- £700 from Datadot Technology Ltd;
- £700 from TRACKER Network (UK) Ltd;
- £700 from Appian Technology (registered June 2003).
Mr Vivian Nicholas, Executive Director, European Secure Vehicle Alliance
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)