Frances G. Beinecke
Ms. Frances G. Beinecke "is the president of the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC), one of the nation's leading environmental organizations, which uses law and science and the support of more than 1.2 million members and activists nationwide to protect the planet's wildlife and wild places and to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all living things. NRDC's priorities include curbing global warming, protecting biodiversity, reversing degradation of oceans, reducing human exposure to toxic chemicals, and upholding the environmental laws in the United States. On January 1, 2006, she assumed the role of NRDC’s President.
"Ms. Beinecke serves on the following boards: the World Resources Institute, the American Conservation Association, New York League of Conservation Voters and Conservation International's Center for Environmental Leadership in Business, and the Steering Committee of the Energy Future Coalition. She co-chairs the Leadership Council of the Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies. She is a former trustee of Yale University and board chair of The Wilderness Society.“ 
- Advisory Committee, Center for Environmental Leadership in Business
- Advisory Committee, Alliance for Climate Protection 
- Advisory Committee, Environmental Leadership Program 
- Advisory Board, Environmental Media Association 
Resources and articles
- Advisory Committee, Alliance for Climate Protection, accessed October 20, 2007.
- Advisory Committee, Environmental Leadership Program, accessed November 8, 2007.
- Advisory Board, Environmental Media Association, accessed January 16, 2011.
- ”Biography”, Accessed January 2007.