Frances Seymour is a member of the Human Rights Watch Asia Advisory Committee.
"Frances Seymour directs the Institutions and Governance Program at World Resources Institute (WRI). She provides leadership to WRI’s engagement with international financial institutions such as the World Bank, and has published numerous analyses of how environmental considerations can be mainstreamed into development finance. She also plays an active role in The Access Initiative and the Partnership for Principle 10, two global collaborations working to promote public access to information, participation, and justice in decision-making that affects the environment.
"Prior to joining WRI, she served as Director of Development Assistance Policy at the World Wildlife Fund, and spent five years in Indonesia with the Ford Foundation. She serves on the boards of the International NGO Forum on Indonesian Development and the Bank Information Center. She holds a Masters degree from the Woodrow Wilson School at Princeton University, and a B.S. in Zoology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill." 
She is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.
"She has served on numerous boards and advisory committees, including those of World Neighbors, the International NGO Forum on Indonesian Development, and the African Centre for Technology Studies." 
- Director, Tropical Forest Foundation 
- Observer, International Union of Forest Research Organizations 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- ↑ Frances Seymour appointed as CIFOR’s new Director General, CIFOR, accessed April 30, 2008.
- ↑ Directors, Tropical Forest Foundation, accessed November 26, 2008.
- ↑ Board, International Union of Forest Research Organizations, accessed June 16, 2008.
- "Biography", International Finance Corp, Accessed December 2006.
- "Frances Seymour appointed as CIFOR’s new Director General", CIFOR, Accessed December 2006.