Freedom's Defense Fund
Freedom's Defense Fund (FDF), a non-party political action committee (Committee ID: C00401786), which registered with the Federal Election Commission in June 2004 with Robert Dubiel as treasurer. The current treasurer and contact is Scott B. McKenzie.
Campaign Finance activity in the 2006 election cycle was $122,350 in total receipts and $116,993 in total expenditures. 
In it's 142-page annual statement for 2007 FDF stated that its total expenditure was $359,850.
FDF is a client of BMW Direct, Inc., which was founded in 2002 by president and CEO Kimberly Bellisimo, a former Senior Account Executive with Bruce W. Eberle's Eberle Direct Marketing Group, and Timothy Webster, Vice President.  Among other clients, BMW represents MacKenzie & Company ~ FEC compliance, accounting. 
FEC records show that FDF supported the following candidates in 2004 and 2005:
- Mark Brady (R-New Hampshire) / Mark Brady for Congress 
- Thomas A. Coburn (R-Oklahoma) / Coburn for Senate 2010 
- Geoffrey C. Davis (R-Kentucky) / Geoff Davis for Congress 
- William J. Federer (R-Maryland) / Federer for Congress 
- Mike Gabbard (R-Hawaii) / Gabbard for Congress 
- Duane Sand (R-North Dakota) / Friends of Duane Sand 
- Marvin B. Scott (R-Indiana) / Marvin Scott for U.S. Senate 
- Bill Spadea (R-New Jersey) / Bill Spadea for Congress 
Contributions to the PAC by individuals can be found here.
1155 15th Street NW
Washington, DC 20005
Articles and Resources
- "report of Receipts and Disbursements", January 31, 2008.