Fund for American Studies
The Fund for American Studies (TFAS) "has been educating young leaders on the values of freedom, democracy and free-market economies since 1967. Nine institutes around the world bring college students together for educational programs engaging them in a rigorous examination of economic concepts, political systems and moral philosophy. Our goal is to prepare young people for honorable leadership by educating them in the theory, practice and benefits of a free society." 
- Chairman Randal C. Teague - Partner, Vorys, Sater, Seymour & Pease, LLP, Washington, D.C.
- Vice Chairman Michael W. Thompson - President, Thomas Jefferson Institute for Public Policy, Springfield, Va.
- Secretary Daniel H. Branch - Shareholder/Attorney at Law, Winstead Sechrest & Minick P.C., Dallas, Texas
- Treasurer James B. Culbertson - Winston-Salem, N.C.
- Fred Barnes - Executive Edito, The Weekly Standard, Washington, D.C.
- Charles R. Black, Jr. - Chairman, BKSH & Associates, Washington, D.C.
- Patrick F. Daly - CEO, The Daly Group, Chicago, Ill.
- Louis DeJoy - CEO, New Breed, Greensboro, N.C.
- Frank J. Donatelli - Senior Vice President, McGuireWoods Consulting, Washington, D.C.
- Juanita Duggan - President & CEO, American Forest & Paper Association, Washington, D.C.
- John W. Farley - Corporate Vice President, Eagle Publishing, Inc., Washington, D.C.
- William J. Hybl - Chairman and CEO, El Pomar Foundation, Colorado Springs, Colo.
- T. Timothy Ryan, Jr. - Managing Director, JP Morgan Chase, New York, N.Y.
- W. Bruce Weinrod - Woodrow Wilson Center Public Policy Scholar, Washington, D.C.
- Catherine Windels - Senior Director for Worldwide Policy Mobilization, Pfizer, Inc., New York, N.Y.
- Ex Officio Member - Roger R. Ream
President, The Fund for American Studies Washington, D.C.
- Hon. Robin Beard - Former Member of Congress, Isle of Palms, S.C.
- Hon. Don Cogman - Chairman, CC Investments, Scottsdale, Ariz
- Hon. Philip M. Crane - Former Member of Congress, Leesburg, Va.
- Hon. Mitch Daniels - Governor, State of Indiana, Indianapolis, Ind.
- Hon. Paula J. Dobriansky - Under Secretary of State for Democracy & Global Affairs, U.S. State Department, Washington, D.C.
- Neal Freeman - Chairman, Blackwell Corporation, York, Maine
- George Lawrence - President, Lawrence Properties, Former President, The Fund for American Studies, Vero Beach, Fla.
- Hon. Peter McPherson - President, National Association of State, Universities & Land Grant Colleges, Washington, D.C.
- Thomas L. Phillips - Eagle Publishing, Inc., Washington, D.C.
- Hon. Don Sundquist - Former Governor, State of Tennessee, Former Member of Congress, Townsend, Tenn.
"[E]stablished in 1999 to garner additional involvement in TFAS programs from university professors in and outside of the U.S."
- Hisham Awartani - Trustee, Center for Palestine Research and Studies, Nablus, Palestine
- Professor George Carey - Professor of Government, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- William C. Dennis - Atlas Economic Research Foundation, Fairfax, Va.
- Lee Edwards - Department of Politics, The Catholic University of America, Washington, D.C.
- Roy H. Ginsberg - Professor of Government, Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
- Steven Hayward - American Enterprise Institute, F. K. Weyerhaeuser Fellow, San Fransisco, Calif.
- Jack C. High - Professor of Economics, The Institute for Public Policy, George Mason University, Fairfax, Va.
- Charles Kesler - Associate Professor of Government, Claremont McKenna College, Claremont, Calif.
- Leonard Liggio - Distinguished Senior Scholar, Institute for Humane Studies, George Mason University Law School, Arlington, Va.; Atlas, Pelerin
- James C. Miller III - Center for the Study of Public Choice, George Mason University, Fairfax, Va.
- B. Nelson Ong - Professional Development International, New Rochelle, N.Y.
- Edward W. Ryan - Professor of Economics, Director Economic Freedom, Institute Manhattanville College, Purchase, N.Y.
- Larry J. Sabato - Robert Kent Gooch Professor, The Center for Government Affairs, The University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Va.
- Antony Sullivan - Associate, Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Mich.
- George J. Viksnins - Professor of Economics, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- J. David Woodard - Professor, Department of Political Science, Clemson University, Clemson, S.C.
- Bruce Yandle - Alumni Distinguished Professor, College of Business and Public Affairs, Clemson University, Clemson, S.C.
- Web: http://www.tfas.org