GMOs in Bolivia
GMOs in Bolivia describes market for Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) in Bolivia, including policies that allow or ban them.
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Genetic Engineering
- GMO Policies by Country
- Bolivian Forum on the Environment and Development (FOBOMADE)
- Bolivia's Law of the Rights of Mother Earth
- Soy Cultivation in South America
- The Bolivian Forum on the Environment and Development (Foro Boliviano sobre Medio Ambiente y Desarrollo, FOBOMADE)
- Jill Richardson, "Bolivia Diaries: Day 2, Part 3 - GMOs and Local Food in Bolivia, La Vida Locavore, August 26, 2011.
- "Bolivia switches on modified foods ban," Sydney Morning Herald, June 7, 2011.
- Jill Richardson, "Feedlot Meat has Spurred a Soy Boom That Has a Devastating Environmental and Human Cost," Alternet, March 17, 2011.