Industrial Wind Action Group
The Industrial Wind Action Group proclaims that it is "dedicated to providing information on industrial wind energy to enable communities and government officials to make informed decisions."
While the homepage of its website implies it is neutral on whether wind power is a good idea or not, elsewhere on its website it is more explicit that it opposes windpower. The group was formed, it states, "to counteract the misleading information promulgated by the wind energy industry and various environmental groups. Support for this effort comes from a large and diversified group of environmentalists, energy experts, and ordinary citizens."  However, no specific individuals or organizations are listed anywhere on the website.
The website was registered on May 31, 2006 by the Parkerhill Technology Group LLC of 286 Parker Hill Road, Lyman, New Hampshire.  Parkerhill Technology Group are also listed as the address for contributions to be sent to.  The group provides no office address, contact names or contact numbers on its website, only a page to sent an email to the group. 
C/- Parkerhill Technology Group
286 Parker Hill Road
Lyman, New Hamdpsire 03585
Phone: 603 838-6588
- ↑ Industrial Wind Action Group, "About Industrial Wind Action Group", accessed November 2007.
- ↑ "Windaction.org", Whois, accessed November 2007.
- ↑ Industrial Wind Action Group, Donations Help, accessed November 2007.
- ↑ Industrial Wind Action Group, Contact and Feedback, accessed November 2007.
- ↑ Rita Farrell, "A different face of the tea party," DFM News, November 1, 2010.
- ↑ Louis Weisberg, "Why Scott Walker killed wind energy jobs in Wisconsin" Wisconsin Gazette, Dec 14, 2011.
- ↑ Joanna Kakissis, "Debating the Merits of Energy From Air", New York Times, November 25, 2007.
- "Lisa Linowes and the Disinformation of Industrial Wind Action Group" The Checks and Balances Project, August 12, 2011.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|