Jeffrey A. Joerres
Jeffrey A. Joerres is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the temporary staffing company Manpower Inc. In 1999, Joerres was promoted to President and Chief Executive Officer, and in 2001 he was named Chairman. He joined the company in 1993 as Vice President of Marketing.
In 2007, Joerres was named to Institutional Investor magazine's list of the Best CEOs in America for the fourth consecutive year. Before joining Manpower, Joerres was Vice President of Sales and Marketing for ARI Network Services, a high-tech electronic data interchange company. He was also at IBM in management.
Other current memberships
- Board of Directors of Artisan Funds
- Board of Directors of Johnson Controls
- Director of the National Association of Manufacturers
- On the Board of Trustees for the Committee for Economic Development
- Co-Chair of the Diversity Committee of the Greater Milwaukee Committee
In 1983, he received his bachelor's degree from Marquette University's College of Business Administration.
- Board of Directors, Manpower Inc., accessed November 2007.