Dr Judith Rodin "has served as president of the Rockefeller Foundation since March 2005. Trained as a research psychologist, Dr. Rodin was previously the president of the University of Pennsylvania, and earlier the provost of Yale University.
"Dr. Rodin serves on a number of leading non-profit boards, as well as on the boards of AMR Corporation, Citigroup and Comcast Corporation. She is the author of more than 200 academic articles and chapters and has written or co-written eleven books. She served on President Clinton’s Committee of Advisors on Science and Technology. A member of a number of leading academic societies, including the Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences, she has received nine honorary doctorate degrees." 
Dr. Judith Rodin is a director of Comcast, the largest cable company in the United States.
Rodin has been President of the University of Pennsylvania, as well as a professor of psychology and of medicine and psychiatry at the university, since 1994. She was Provost of Yale University from 1992 to 1994. She held various professorial and other positions at Yale from 1972 to 1994, including Dean of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and Chair of the Department of Psychology. She is currently a director of Electronic Data Systems Corp., AMR Corporation, AETNA, Inc. and BlackRock, Inc.
- Director, World Trade Center Memorial Foundation
- Trustee, Carnegie Hall 
- Director, Global Humanitarian Forum 
- International Advisory Council, Mary Robinson Foundation - Climate Justice 
Resources and articles
- Trustees, Carnegie Hall, accessed November 4, 2009.
- Directors, Global Humanitarian Forum, accessed December 2, 2009.
- Mary Robinson Foundation - Climate Justice International Advisory Counci, organizational web page, accessed June 19, 2012.
- "Biography", Accessed January 2007.