Kissinger McLarty Associates
Kissinger McLarty Associates, now known as McLarty Associates, is an international strategic advisory firm. The firm was formed in 1999 by the merger of two organizations headed by former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger and Mr. McLarty, who served as President William Jefferson Clinton's chief of staff ... In addition, Mr. McLarty and some business associates that include Mr. Kimball are involved in a separate partnership that advises large corporate clients and a handful of private equity firms."
As of January 2008, Kissinger Associates and McLarty Associates are two separate firms, and have dissolved the relationship between them.
- Thomas F. McLarty III/Mack McLarty, President
- Richard W. Fisher, Managing Director
- Bill Richardson
- Jim Kolbe
- John D. Negroponte
- Nelson W. Cunningham
- Stuart E Eizenstat
- Alan P. Larson
- Martin Cargas
- Nicolas Checa
- John Maquire
- Stephen C. Donehoo
- Kellie Meiman Hock
- Gabrielle Trebat
- Luis Tellez
- Donna Hrinak
- Luiz Felipe Lampreia
- Luiz Fernando Furlan
- Rafael Nieto L.
- Gordon D. Giffin
- Carolina Costa
- Eric Trachtenberg
- Richard Klein
- Ali Tulbah
- Nabil Ali Alyousuf
- Cem Duna
- Nabil Fahmy
- Zemi Communications: Strategic Partners:
- Kissinger Associates
- Kissinger McLarty Associates
- Venture Communications, a Swedish capital services and communications firm serving the Scandinavian high-tech market.
- Business Council for International Understanding
- Corporate Sponsor/Regent, Washington International Trade Association
- Kissinger McLarty Associates is a member of the Council on the Americas. Two members of McLarty Associates were involved in writing the report from which the North American Competitiveness Council (NACC) arose.  
The membership directory provides the following on the company:
- "Kissinger Associates, Inc. and its affiliate, Kissinger McLarty Associates, provide strategic advisory and advocacy services to a select group of U.S. and multinational companies. The firms provide high-level intervention regarding special projects, assist their clients to identify strategic partners and investment opportunities, and advise clients on government relations throughout the world. KAI was founded in 1982 by former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger. In 1999, former Clinton Chief of Staff and Special Envoy for the Americas Thomas F. McLarty joined KAI as Vice-Chairman, and established a Washington office of KAI known as Kissinger McLarty Associates (KMA). The firm does not, however, lobby the United States government or engage in conduct that would require us to register as foreign agents under US law, nor do we accept fees from foreign governments." 
- Blackstone Group - Kissinger McLarty Associates
- "Blackstone's alliance with Kissinger McLarty Associates is designed to help provide financial advisory services to corporations seeking high-level strategic advice. The relationship was announced in 2000 and recently completed its first strategic advisory assignment on behalf of a NYSE-listed company. Kissinger McLarty Associates, which is chaired by the former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, is a leading strategic and geopolitical consulting firm based in New York City." 
- Kissinger was named European adviser to Hicks, Muse, Tate & Furst, the latest Washington power broker to join a major U.S. private equity firm (May 31, 2002).
- "Hicks Muse also said Richard Fisher, former Deputy U.S. Trade Representative under President Clinton, will join the firm's Latin American strategy board ... At the same time, Kissinger McLarty Associates, an affiliated firm founded by Kissinger and Mack McLarty, former White House chief of staff, announced that Fisher had joined the firm as managing partner ... Hicks Muse, said Muse, has significant assets in various Latam countries, but is particularly concerned with Argentina, which recently faced a major debt crisis and currency tumult that could affect media assets held jointly with Liberty Media ... 'No one in the country is better qualified to help us understand the macro environment in Latin America better than Richard,' said Muse. 'For now, we have definitely pulled in our horns and become more cautious in the region. We have a lot of capital there we are husbanding carefully.' ... Muse said Kissinger would be paid a fee for being on the firm's European board and would also likely get consulting fees for additional work."
Kissinger McLarty Associates
New York (212) 759-7919
Other Related SourceWatch Resources
- Kissinger Associates/Kissinger-McLarty Associates, elitewatch.netwatch.com.
- ADVENTIS/Kissinger Telecom Titans Dinner: "McLarty Associates, Mark Bruneau, President and CEO of ADVENTIS hosted an inaugural dinner in New York City," July 23, 2001. Cites Alan Batkin, Vice-Chairman, Kissinger/McLarty Associates.
- Pentagon Pal Perle Gets GX Paycheck, Light Reading, March 24, 2003. "Global Crossing ... has hired former secretary of state Henry Kissinger -- through his law firm, Kissinger McLarty Associates -- as an advisor, according to Global Crossing's bankruptcy filings."