O'Malley was a superdelegate in the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination.
In 2010, O'Malley won a second term by again beating Robert Ehrlich who was trying for a comeback for the governorship.
100 State Circle
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Portal:Superdelegate Transparency Project
- U.S. presidential election, 2008
- Portal:2008 U.S. Congressional Elections
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Martin O'Malley profile, The Washington Post, accessed January 2011.
- ↑ Leadership, Chesapeake Bay Foundation, accessed June 5, 2009.
- Martin O'Malley profile, accessed January 2011.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|