Moisés Naím "is the editor and publisher of Foreign Policy magazine, a leading publication on international politics and economics. He has written extensively on the political economy of international trade and investment, multinational organizations, economic reforms, and globalization. He is the author or editor of several books, and has written numerous essays and articles. His regular opinion columns appear in the Financial Times and are also carried by many of the world’s leading newspapers. Naím is one of the six members of Time magazine’s international board of economists.
"Naím served as Venezuela’s minister of industry and trade in the early 1990s. Prior to his ministerial position, he was professor and dean at Instituto de Estudios Superiores de Administración (IESA), a business school and research center in Caracas. He was also an executive director at the World Bank and chaired projects on economic reforms in Latin America at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. He is also chairman of the Group of Fifty, an organization of the CEOs of Latin America’s largest corporations.“ 
"Dr. Naím is a member of the World Economic Forum's International Media Council which is composed of the 100 most influential media figures in the world... and also a board member of... Population Action International." 
"Dr. Naím is one of six members of Time magazine's board of international economists and he is also the Chairman of the Group of Fifty, an organization of the CEO's of Latin America's largest corporations." 
- Director, National Endowment for Democracy
- Executive Board, Institute for Global Leadership
- Advisory Board, Global Public Policy Institute 
- Advisory Board, Policy Innovations 
- Ambassadors Council, Freedom from Hunger 
Resources and articles
- GPPi Advisory Board, Global Public Policy Institute, accessed September 25, 2007.
- Advisory Board, Policy Innovations, accessed September 16, 2008.
- Ambassadors Council, Freedom from Hunger, accessed April 30, 2010.
- "Biography", Accessed January 2007.