|This is a profile of a U.S. Representative. (See the Ohio portal for all incumbents, candidates and blogs.)|
- 1 Record and controversies
- 2 Bio
- 3 Money in politics
- 4 Committees and Affiliations
- 5 More Background Data
- 6 Contact
- 7 Articles and Resources
Record and controversies
Tiberi voted for the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002 that started the Iraq War.
For more information on environmental legislation, see the Energy and Environment Policy Portal
Tiberi was born October 21, 1962 and was educated at the Ohio State University.
Pat Tiberi was first elected to the U.S. House in 2000 when fellow Republican John Kasich chose to retire. Prior to serving in the U.S. House, Tiberi served in the Ohio House of Representatives from 1993 to 2001.
Money in politics
This section contains links to – and feeds from – money in politics databases. <crpcontribdata>cid=N00009699&cycle=2006</crpcontribdata>
|Links to more campaign contribution information for Pat Tiberi
from the Center for Responsive Politics' OpenSecrets.org site.
|Fundraising profile:||2006 election cycle||Career totals|
|Top contributors by organization/corporation:||2006 election cycle||Career totals|
|Top contributors by industry:||2006 election cycle||Career totals|
- Revolving door profile for Pat Tiberi from the Center for Responsive Politics' OpenSecrets.org website.
- 2006 privately funded travel profile for Pat Tiberi from the Center for Responsive Politics' OpenSecrets.org website.
- Personal finance profile for Pat Tiberi from the Center for Responsive Politics' OpenSecrets.org website.
Committees and Affiliations
Committee assignments in the 109th Congress (2005-2006)
- House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Subcommittee on 21st Century Competitiveness
- Subcommittee on Employer-Employee Relations
- Subcommittee on Select Education - Chair
- House Committee on Financial Services
- Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit
- Subcommittee on Housing and Community Opportunity
- Subcommittee on Capital Markets Insurance and Government Sponsored Enterprises
Coalitions and Caucuses
- Congressional Immigration Reform Caucus
- Co-Founder and Chair, Military Veterans and Community Service Committee
Boards and other Affiliations
- Advisory Board, American Red Cross, Columbus Chapter
- Ohio State University Alumni Band
- Board Member, Prevent Blindess America
- Member, Sons of Italy
- Lector, St. John the Baptist Catholic Church
More Background Data
District Office- Columbus:
3000 Corporate Exchange Drive, Suite 310
Columbus, OH 43231
Articles and Resources
Local blogs and discussion sites
|Current Office: U.S. House of Representatives|
Ranking Member On:
Ranking Member On:
Congressional Immigration Reform Caucus
|Committees: House Committee on Budget, House Committee on Ways and Means, House Committee on Ways and Means/Subcommittee on Oversight|
|First Elected to Current Office:
November 7, 2000
|First Took Current Office:
January 3, 2001
November 2, 2010
|Previous Political Work?
Ohio House of Representatives
|Other Party Membership:|
|Zip Code Affiliations:|
Date of Birth: October 21, 1962
- Roll call vote, Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002.