Peter Schwartz, "an internationally renowned strategist and futurist, is a partner at Monitor and founder of Global Business Network (GBN). Peter is also a venture partner of Alta Partners, a venture capital firm in San Francisco, and serves on the boards of numerous organizations and companies. He consults, publishes, and lectures widely and has served as a script consultant on such films as Deep Impact, War Games, and Sneakers." 
- Director, Long Now Foundation 
- Director, Center for a New American Security 
- Special Advisor, Rocky Mountain Institute 
Resources and articles
- ↑ Thought Leaders, Monitor Group, accessed September 3, 2007.
- ↑ Peter Schwartz, Center for a New American Security, accessed January 14, 2011.
- ↑ People, Long Now Foundation, accessed January 21, 2008.
- ↑ Board of Directors, Center for a New American Security, accessed January 14, 2011.
- ↑ Board of Trustees, Rocky Mountain Institute, accessed August 29, 2008.
- Peter Schwartz and Spencer Reiss, "Nuclear Now!: How clean, green atomic energy can stop global warming", Wired, Issue 13.02, February 2005.