Peter Woicke "was most recently a Managing Director for the World Bank Group and Chief Executive Officer at the International Finance Corporation (IFC). Before joining IFC, Mr. Woicke held numerous senior level positions over nearly 30 years with J.P. Morgan. His career in international finance includes leadership positions in Europe, the Middle East, Latin America, Asia, and New York. Mr. Woicke was a member of J.P. Morgan’s executive management group." 
- Director, International Youth Foundation
- International Advisory Board, Oxford Analytica
- Non-executive Director, Anglo American 
- "Biography", Accessed January 2007.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Management, Anglo American, accessed November 26, 2007.