Learn more about Pete Peterson-funded astroturf projects at the Fix the Debt Portal.
Prologis describes itself as "the leading global provider of industrial real estate, offering customers approximately 584 million square feet of distribution space in 22 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia... In the UK, Prologis owns and manages approximately 18 million square feet of industrial and distribution space in prime locations across the country." 
ProLogis posted $1.53 billion in revenue in 2011. 
Ties to Pete Peterson's "Fix the Debt"
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem." ProLogis is part of the Campaign to Fix the Debt as of February 2013.
This article is part of the Center for Media and Democracy's investigation of Pete Peterson's Campaign to "Fix the Debt." Please visit our main SourceWatch page on Fix the Debt.
|About Fix the Debt|
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem." Through a special report and new interactive wiki resource, the Center for Media and Democracy -- in partnership with the Nation magazine -- exposes the funding, the leaders, the partner groups, and the phony state "chapters" of this astroturf supergroup. Learn more at PetersonPyramid.org and in the Nation magazine.
Board of Directors
As of February 2013:
- Hamid R. Moghadam - Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer, Prologis
- George L. Fotiades - Chairman, Healthcare, Diamond Castle Holdings
- Christine N. Garvey - Former Global Head of Corporate Real Estate Services, Deutsche Bank AG London
- Lydia H. Kennard - Principal, Airport Property Ventures, LLC
- J. Michael Losh - former CFO, General Motors; former Chairman, GMAC
- Irving F. Lyons III - Principal, Lyons Asset Management
- Jeffrey L. Skelton - Managing Partner, Resultant Capital Partners
- D. Michael Steuert - Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Fluor Corporation
- Carl B. Webb - Senior Partner, Ford Management, L.P.
- William D. Zollars - Former Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, YRC Worldwide Inc.
Former board members include:
- Walter C. Rakowich - former Co-Chief Executive Officer, Prologis
As of February 2013:
- Hamid R. Moghadam - Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer
- Gary E. Anderson - Chief Executive Officer, Europe and Asia
- Michael S. Curless - Chief Investment Officer
- Nancy J. Hemmenway - Chief Human Resources Officer
- Guy F. Jaquier - Chief Executive Officer, Private Capital
- Edward S. Nekritz - Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel
- Thomas S. Olinger - Chief Financial Officer
- Eugene F. Reilly - Chief Executive Officer, The Americas
E-mail: ukmarketing AT prologis.com
Midlands / North:
Prologis UK Ltd
1 Monkspath Hall Road
West Midlands B90 4FY
T: +44 (0)121 224 8700
F: +44 (0)121 224 8904
South / South East:
Prologis UK Ltd
3rd Floor, Bond Street House
14 Clifford Street
London W1S 4JU
T: +44 (0)20 7518 8700
F: +44 (0)20 7518 8719
Resources and articles
Featured SourceWatch Articles on Fix the Debt
- Fix the Debt Portal Page
- Fix the Debt's Leadership
- Fix the Debt's Partner Groups
- Fix the Debt's State Chapters
- Fix the Debt's Lobbyists
- Fix the Debt's Parent Group
- Fix the Debt's Corporations
- Pete Peterson
- Peter G. Peterson Foundation
- America Speaks
- Simpson-Bowles Commission
- Erskine Bowles
- Alan Simpson
- Social Security
- About, organizational web page, accessed October 4, 2012.
- Prologis, "2011 10K", organizational document, page 55.
- ProLogis, "Board of Directors", organizational website, accessed February 2013
- ProLogis Board, organizational web page, accessed October 4, 2012.
- ProLogis, "Senior Officers", organizational website, accessed February 2013