|This is a profile of a U.S. Representative. (See the New York portal for all incumbents, candidates and blogs.)|
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Positions, record and controversies
In addition to serving as Owner and President of Hanna Construction, Hanna is a partner in the Gabriel Group, LLC, which has owned and operated Forge Hill Estates in Ilion, NY, one of the premier apartment complexes in the Mohawk Valley, since 1992. 
In 2010, Hanna, in his second attempt, defeated Democrat Rep. Michael Arcuri.
Money in politics
This section contains links to – and feeds from – money in politics databases.
The following is drawn from government records of campaign contributions to Richard Hanna. Campaign contributions are one of the most direct conduits for influencing members of Congress. How to use this information. <crpcontribdata>cid=N00030197&cycle=2008</crpcontribdata>
Committees and affiliations
Campaign Contact Information
Richard Hanna for Congress Committee
PO Box 118
Utica, NY 13503
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- 2008 U.S. congressional elections
- Portal:New York and the U.S. Congress
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Richard Hanna profile, The Washington Post, accessed January 2011.
- ↑ Richard Hanna for Congress campaign website
- ↑ Green Papers: New York Congressional Candidates
- ↑ Official Hanna for Congress campaign website