S.C. Johnson & Son
S.C. Johnson & Son, based in Racine, Wisconsin, USA, is one of the world's largest makers of consumer chemical products. 60% of sales are from international business. Its brands include Glade air freshener, Drano, Fantastik cleaners, Pledge floor cleaner, Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaner, Shout stain remover, Windex window cleaner, Saran wrap, Ziploc bags, Off insect repellent, Raid insecticide, and Edge and Skintimate shave gels. Its name comes from Samuel Curtis Johnson who founded the company in 1886 with the purchase of Racine Hardware Company. The founder's great-grandson, Samuel Johnson, who died in 2004, was once one of the richest people in the U.S. The immediate family owns about 60% of S.C. Johnson.   
- President, Steven Stanbrook
- H. Fisk Johnson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, fifth generation Johnson family leader
- S. Curtis Johnson, Member of the board of directors for Johnson Financial Group, Inc. and Cargill, Inc.
- Helen Johnson-Leipold, Director
- Winnie Johnson-Marquart, Member of the board of directors for Johnson Financial Group
1525 Howe Street
Racine, WI 53403
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- ↑ S.C. Johnson Profile, Hoovers, accessed September 2007.
- ↑ Brands, S.C. Johnson, accessed September 2007.
- ↑ History, S.C. Johnson, accessed September 2007.
- ↑ 2006 PAC Summary Data, Open Secrets, accessed September 2007.
- ↑ S.C. Johnson lobbying expenses, Open Secrets.
- ↑ S.C. Johnson Family Story, S.C. Johnson, accessed September 2007.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|