Save America Foundation
The Save America Foundation is a Clearwater, Florida-based 501-c-4 organization run by talk show host John Michael Chambers. Chambers and the Save America Foundation hold the position that the health care reform bill passed in 2010 runs afoul of the U.S. Constitution. The group's stated mission is to "See that our elected officials reinstate, protect, defend and adhere to the Constitution of the United States of America."  The group promotes nine principles:
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the center of my life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person that I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law, you pay the penalty.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
John Michael Chambers, who incorporated and founded the Save America Foundation, believes the United States is being overtaken by a "New World Order" perpetrated by "elitists." On the Web site of the Save America Foundation, he writes:
The New World Order is not a conspiracy theorists fantasy but rather a cold hard realty and it is here and present every second of every day in our lives. Globalization is a fact of life. The Age of Global Governance has arrived. Globalization is here. By careful, calculated design (for decades). We are witnessing not only the transformation of America but also the transformation of life for all of us on this planet.
He writes that this is "Not the end of the world, but the end of the world as we know it." He is critical of the Bilderberg Group, and says it is trying to create one world government, one world currency, and one world military. He urges people to buy gold bullion and join the Tea Party. 
The Save America Foundation (John Michael Chambers) puts on public forums around the country, the proceeds of which go to support the Foundation. Chambers also operates an "Asset Preservation Institute" that offers a "boot camp" with instruction by precious metals experts, preparedness experts, "constitutionalists" and wealth managers.
Save America Foundation
10300 49th Street N. Suite 205
Clearwater, Fl. 33762
- Save America Foundation Public Events, organizational web site, accessed August 7, 2010
- Save America Foundation 9 Principles, 12 Values, organizational web site, accessed August 7, 2010
- John Michael Chambers Home page, Personal/organizational web site, accessed August 7, 2010
- Gary Harmon Political convention with constitutional tilt coming to Grand Junction, Grand Junction, CO Daily Sentinel, August, 6, 2010
- John Michael Chambers Asset Preservation Institute, organizational web site, accessed August 7, 2010