Bushrui was the first incumbent of CIDCM's Bahá'ì Chair for World Peace, a position to which he was appointed from 1992 to 2005.
"Author, poet and critic, Professor Bushrui has published extensively in both English and Arabic. He holds the Bahá'í Chair for World Peace in the Center for International Development and Conflict Management at the University of Maryland. He is a respected Yeats scholar, the founder and Director of the Kahlil Gibran Research and Studies Project at the University of Maryland. He is an active participant in many international organisations dedicated to promoting peace and conflict resolution through inter-cultural relations and inter-faith reconciliation." 
"Professor Bushrui is an active participant in several international organizations dedicated to promoting peace and conflict resolution. He is a founding member of the International Dialogue on Transition to a Global Society. He also serves on the Board of Governors of The Temple of Understanding, a worldwide interfaith organization which is an affiliate of the United Nations, and he is an International Fellow of the Temenos Academy in London, which is under the distinguished patronage of H.R.H. The Prince of Wales. In 1995, Professor Bushrui was appointed Creative Member of The Club of Budapest and has collaborated with Professor Ervin Laszlo (founder and president of the Club) on a number of international projects. In September 1999, he joined the Advisory Council of the International Program on Religion and Conflict Resolution of the Tanenbaum Center for Interreligious Understanding (located in New York City)...
"In early 2005, Professor Bushrui was appointed as a regular member of the World Wisdom Council (WWC), a prestigious new organization co-sponsored by the Club of Budapest and the World Commission on Global Consciousness and Spirituality." 
He has published The Ethics of Globalisation: A Bahá'í Perspective.
- Advisory Board, Environic
- Advisory Board, Dayton International Peace Museum 
- Sages Advisory Panel, Council for Global Education 
- Member, World Wisdom Council 
Resources and articles
- ↑ New World Order, Bahai Books, accessed September 22, 2007.
- ↑ Scholar to receive interfaith honor, BIC, accessed July 23, 2008.
- ↑ Soheil Bushrui, Baha'i, accessed July 28, 2008.
- ↑ Who we are, Dayton International Peace Museum, accessed August 5, 2009.
- ↑ Sages Advisory Panel, Council for Global Education, accessed November 17, 2008.
- ↑ World Wisdom Council, Club of Budapest, accessed December 16, 2011.