Steven F. Hayward is a conservative writer and political commentator who is the "F. K. Weyerhaeuser Fellow" at the American Enterprise Institute (AEI) and a senior fellow at the Pacific Research Institute. F.K. Weyerhaeuser was a timber and paper industry magnate, third generation of the Weyerhaeuser family business started by his grandfather Friedrich Weyerhäuser, who is the eighth richest American of all time, at $72.2 billion net worth estimated in 2006.
Hayward has been editor of Inland Business Magazine, contributed to the Claremont Review of Books, contributing editor of the Reason, editor of Public Research Syndicated, Richard M. Weaver fellow of the Intercollegiate Studies Institute, senior fellow and director of the Center for Environmental Studies at the Pacific Research Institute, Bradley fellow at the Heritage Foundation, adjunct fellow of the Ashbrook Center for Public Affairs, writer/researcher for Bruce Eberle & Associates, author of The Age of Reagan: The Rebirth and Triumph of the American Spirit, author of Churchill On Leadership: Executive Success in the Face of Adversity, author of Index of Leading Environmental Indicators, editor of Foreign Entanglements: An Institutional Critique of U.S. Foreign Policy, contributor to the Encyclopedia of the American Right, published in the New York Times, Washington Post, the Wall Street Journal, the San Francisco Chronicle, the Chicago Tribune, dozens of other daily newspapers, the Weekly Standard, Policy Review, Intercollegiate Review, and winner of the Felix Morley Memorial Prize for distinguished commentary on business and economic affairs".
Resources and articles
- American Enterprise Institute
- Pacific Research Institute
- Donors Capital Fund
- Reason Magazine
- Heritage Foundation
- Bruce W. Eberle
- Weekly Standard
- Policy Review
- Fund for American Studies
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 American Enterprise Institute, Steven F. Hayward, organizational biography, accessed May 2012
- ↑ Forest History Society, F. K. Weyerhaeuser, organizational biography, July 21, 2011, accessed May 2012
- ↑ #8 Frederick Weyerhauser (1834-1914), "The All-Time Richest Americans," Forbes, 2006, accessed May 2012
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Ashbrook Center at Ashland University, Steven Hayward, organizational lecturer biography, October 2011, accessed May 2012
- ↑ Ashbrook Center at Ashland University, Steven Hayward, organizational lecturer biography, November 2001, accessed May 2012
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Ashbrook Center at Ashland University, Steven Hayward, Adjunct Fellow, organizational staff biography, accessed May 2012
- ↑ Fund for American Studies, FACULTY: Dr. Steven F. Hayward (CS), organizational faculty biography, accessed May 2012
- ↑ Board, Donors Capital Fund, accessed October 28, 2010.
- ↑ Donors Capital Fund, 2010 Form 990, organizational IRS filling, November 14, 2011, accessed May 2012