Stewart A. Resnick
Stewart A. Resnick "is chairman and owner of Roll International Corporation, a Los Angeles-based holding company, and has developed and owns a number of companies, including Paramount Agribusiness, POM Wonderful, Teleflora, FIJI Water, and Suterra." "In January 2013 federal regulators ruled that the health claims in POM's advertising (pomegranate juice can help treat prostate cancer, erectile dysfunction and heart disease) must be backed by clinical trials." 
"Resnick is a member of the boards of UCLA Medical Sciences, Bard College in New York, and Conservation International and is a trustee of the California Institute of Technology. Resnick and his wife, Lynda, have been featured in Art & Antiques magazine as two of the nation’s top art collectors. Major galleries have been dedicated in the Resnicks’ name at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art and the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Resnick holds a B.S. in business administration from the University of California, Los Angeles, and a J.D. from UCLA School of Law," a biographical note states.
Married to Lynda Rae Resnick.
- Trustee, J. Paul Getty Trust
- Senior Trustee, California Institute of Technology 
- Trustee, Bard College
- Chancellor’s Board of Advisors, University of California, Davis (for Linda P.B. Katehi) 
Articles and Resources
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "The J. Paul Getty Trust Home: Governance: Board of Trustees", accessed April 2008.
- ↑ Trustees, California Institute of Technology, accessed June 20, 2010.
Related SourceWatch Articles
- "Mr. Stewart A. Resnick: Chairman & President Roll International Corporation", Pacific Council on International Policy, accessed April 2007.