Susan Collin Marks
Susan Collin Marks - Senior Vice President of Search for Common Ground.
"Susan Collin Marks is a South African who served as a peacemaker and peacebuilder under the auspices of the National Peace Accord during South Africa's transition from apartheid to democracy. Her book on the South African peace process, Watching the Wind: Conflict Resolution during South Africa's Transition to Democracy, was published in the United States and South Africa in 2000, and in Jordan in Arabic in 2004. She speaks, teaches, writes, facilitates, and supports peace processes and conflict resolution programs internationally. She serves on multiple boards and as a Senior Associate of the International Conflict Resolution Program at Columbia University. She was a 1994/5 Jennings Randolph Peace Fellow at the United States Institute for Peace." 
"She serves on numerous boards, including the Executive Committee of the World Economic Forum’s Council of 100 Leaders on Western-Islamic World Dialogue and the Abraham Path Initiative established by Harvard Law School’s Global Negotiation Project." 
- Leadership Group, U.S.-Muslim Engagement Project 
- Director, Winston Foundation
- Executive Committee, Community of West and Islam Dialogue 
- Member, Future Shapers Collaborative 
Resources and articles
- Senior Management, Search for Common Ground, accessed July 8, 2007.
- Susan Collin Marks, U.S.-Muslim Engagement Project, accessed January 2, 2009.
- Leadership Group, U.S.-Muslim Engagement Project, accessed January 2, 2009.
- Executive Committee, Community of West and Islam Dialogue, accessed September 7, 2008.
- Members, Future Shapers Collaborative, accessed January 21, 2009.