|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Learn more about corporations VOTING to rewrite our laws.
Todd Myers is a public relations professional in Washington state who specializes in PR strategies for sports teams and sports professionals. From 1997 through 2000, he served as the Director of PR for the Seattle SuperSonics 
In August, 2011 Todd Myers was the Environmental Director at the Washington Policy Center (WPC), a market-oriented think tank in Seattle. Myers represents WPC on the American Legislative Exchange Council's Energy, Environment and Agriculture Task Force and wrote a blog post for the conservative National Center for Policy Analysis criticizing the Center for Media and Democracy's "ALEC Exposed" project in August 2011.
- Todd Myers' blog: http://www.washingtonpolicy.org/blog/author/tmyers
Todd Myers Communications
610 Market Street, Suite 201
Kirkland, WA 98033
425.284.1507 – Phone
425.968.9571 – Fax
- ↑ Todd Myers Communications About Corporate web page, accessed August 18, 2011
- ↑ American Legislative Exchange Council Inside ALEC, Jan-Feb 2010 issue, newsletter, January-Feburary 2010 issue, accessed August 18, 2011
- ↑ Todd Myers Left-Wing Group Exposes its Environmental Ignorance,blog, National Center for Policy Analysis/Energy and Environment, August 17, 2011
- ↑ Todd Myers Communications Clients Corporate web page, accessed August 18, 2011