ARINC Engineering Services
ARINC Engineering Services, LLC "is the wholly-owned defense contracting unit of ARINC Incorporated. ARINC Incorporated, a portfolio company of The Carlyle Group, provides communications, engineering and integration solutions for commercial, defense and government customers worldwide." 
"Incorporated December 2, 1929, Aeronautical Radio, Inc., was chartered by the Federal Radio Commission (later to become the Federal Communications Commission) to serve as the airline industry's "single licensee and coordinator of radio communication outside of the government." The corporation's stock was held by the four major airlines of the day.
Soon the company, known in the industry as ARINC, took on responsibility for all ground-based, aeronautical radio stations and for ensuring station compliance with FRC rules and regulations. From this base technology, we expanded our understanding of—and contributions to—the rapidly emerging world of transportation communications, continuing to support the commercial aviation industry, as well as the U.S. military." 
- John M. Belcher - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Stephen L. Waechter - Vice President, Business Operations, and Chief Financial Officer
- Web: http://www.arinc.com
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Kratos Awarded Foreign Military Sales Weapon Systems Task Valued At Approximately $9.6 Million, Trading Markets, accessed December 10, 2008.
- History, ARINC Engineering Services, accessed December 10, 2008.