Adspace Networks (also Adspace Digital Mall Network), which was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in New York City, supplies "a full motion, all digital advertising network deployed in malls across the United States. Given today's fragmented traditional media environment, AdSpace Networks, Inc. offers advertisers the ability to reach their consumers in a non-traditional, out-of-home environment."
It has over 1,400 in-mall digital billboards where each mall typically has 14 "Smart Screens" which are 8 foot tall enclosures with 5 inch plasma screens. This "offers advertisers the ability to reach over 100 million consumers each month." The screens are placed in the highest traffic areas and are on a 6 minute programming loop.
CBS station runs fake report on high-tech mall displays, no questions asked
See PR Watch fake news report.
- Dominick Porco, Chairman and CEO
- William Ketcham, Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
- Peter Krieger, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer & Chief Financial Officer
- Eric Steinert, Senior Vice President, Business Development
Board members: 
122 East 42nd St Suite 620
New York, NY 10168
Phone: (646) 367-5300
Fax: (646) 367-5306
Resources and articles
Related SourceWatch articles
- ↑ About, Adspace Networks, accessed October 2010.
- ↑ Adspace Networks, Hoovers, accessed October 2010.
- ↑ Management, Adspace Networks, accessed October 2010.
- ↑ Board of Directors, Adspace Networks, accessed October 2010.