Jump to navigation Jump to search
Advertising is one of the most prevalent forms of propaganda. Advertisers attempt to encourage the general population to buy their products, and politicians advertise to win the support of voters.
Resources and articles
Related SourceWatch articles
- Ad Council
- Advertising Standards Bureau
- Advertising Value Equivalency
- Advertising industry
- Alliance for American Advertising
- American Advertising Federation
- Commercial Alert
- Direct-to-consumer advertising
- Ken Auletta, "The New Pitch: Do Ads Still Work?", New Yorker, March 28, 2005.
- Home page, Commercial Alert, accessed September 2007.