Alistair Iain Millar
Professional Experience 
- January 2002 – Present – Director, Center on Global Counter-Terrorism Cooperation at the Fourth Freedom Forum. Manager of all stages project work supported by private foundations and governments
- June 1998 – Present – Vice President and Washington Office Director, Fourth Freedom Forum
- January 2003 – Present – Adjunct Professor of International Relations, Elliott School of International Affairs, Graduate School, The George Washington University
- September 2006 - Present - Adjunct Professor, The Johns Hopkins University, Washington, DC, campus. Teaches graduate level course titled "Contemporary Terrorism and the American Response."
- August 1996 – June 1998 – Senior Analyst, British American Security Information Council, Washington , DC and London , UK
- June 1994 – May 1995 – Prepared curriculum and designed courses for Masters Program in International Relations, Universidad Latina, San Jose, Costa Rica
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Resume, Fourth Freedom Forum, accessed September 3, 2009.