Alliance for Consumer Education
The Alliance for Consumer Education (ACE) is a non-profit organization created in 1999 by the Consumer Specialty Products Association, a trade association representing the cleaning products and pesticides industries. According to its website, ACE's mission is to "publicly supported charity founded to promote responsible and beneficial use of products to ensure a safer, healthier and cleaner environment in homes, businesses and the community."
ACE is developing two major program areas: "public health" and "product stewardship." Under these two major program areas, ACE is "proposing initiatives and activities in the following areas": inhalant abuse, communicable disease prevention, poison prevention, and product management.
- Wayne L. Delker, Vice President-R&D, The Clorox Company
- Carleen Kreider, Vice President-R&D, SeaquistPerfect Dispensing
- Christopher Cathcart, President & Chief Operating Officer, Consumer Specialty Products Association
- Dr. Patrizia Barone, Global R&D Category Group Director, Reckitt Benckiser
- Jim Ayres, Director of Technical Regulatory Affairs, Access Business Group
- David Beaham, President, Faultless Starch/BonAmi
- Donald Bliss, President, National Association of State Fire Marshals
- Red Cavaney, President & CEO, American Petroleum Institute
- Heather Paul, Executive Director, National SAFE KIDS Campaign
- Bryan Ruble, Manager-Regulatory Affairs, The Dial Corporation
- Kelly Semrau, Director, Global Public Affairs and Communication, S.C. Johnson & Son
- Rose Ann Soloway, RN, MSEd, DABAT, Associate Director, American Association of Poison Control Centers
- Dr. Patricia Verduin, Senior VP and Director, Office Product Quality & Development, ConAgra Foods
- Dr. Kimberly Wissemann, Section Head-Product Safety Reg. Affairs, Procter & Gamble
- Norwin W. Wolff, President, Interpolymer Corporation
- Kwok-Sze Richard Wong, Executive Director, American School Counselor Association
- Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
- Chemical Market Reporter
- Ecolab Foundation
- Faultless Starch/Bon Ami Company
- HAPPI Magazine
- Interpolymer Corporation
- McLaughlin Gormley King Company
- Outsourcing Services Group, Inc.
- Precision Valve Corp.
- SeaquistPerfect Dispensing
- Sherwin Williams Consumer Group
- Spray Technology and Marketing
- The Dial Corporation
- Aeropres Corporation
- Chemical Distribution, Inc.
- Consumer Specialty Insurance Company
- CRC Industries, Inc.
- Crown, Cork & Seal Company
- Diversified CPC International
- Earle and Barbara Borman
- Hillyard Industries
- Hydrosol, Inc.
- I-K-I Manufacturing Company, Inc.
- John R. Hess and Company
- McKenna, Long & Aldrich, LLP
- Rocky Mountain Poison Control Center
- Stepan Company
- America's Promise
- American Association of Poison Control Centers
- American Petroleum Institute
- American School Counselor Association
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia
- Consumer Specialty Products Association
- Grand View Hospital Dept. of Emergency Medicine
- MN Department of Health
- National Consumers League
- National Inhalant Prevention Coalition http://www.inhalants.org
- National SAFE KIDS Campaign
- Partnership for a Drug-Free America
- Product CareSM
900 17th Street NW, Ste. 300
Washington DC, 20006
Email: info AT consumered.org