|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
American Coal Council
The American Coal Council (ACC) is a peak industry association which describes its role as "advancing the development and utilization of American coal as an economic, abundant/secure and environmentally sound energy fuel source" and as a "resource for companies that mine, sell, trade, transport or consume coal."
- Janet Gellici, CEO
- Jason Hayes, Communications Director
- Teresa Coffer, Conference Director
- Michele Rubin, Administrative Assistant
2008 Board of Directors
- Bill Davison, Vice President Sales & Marketing, Foundation Energy
- Matt Levar, General Manager Sales & Marketing, Rio Tinto Energy America
- Tim Whelan, Vice President Sales, Alliance Coal LLC
- Bud Walker, Regional Vice President, Fuels, Midwest Generation
- Dan Lidisky, Manager Coal Supply & Business Development, AmerenEnergy
- Jeff Wallace, Vice President Fuel Services, Southern Company
- Steve Miller, President, COALTRADE, LLC
- Dan Vaughn, Director Coal Services United Power/ICAP (2007-2008)
- Bob Brautovich, AVP Coal Marketing-West BNSF Railway
- Danny Smith, Senior VP Energy & Properties, Norfolk Southern Corporation
- Jim Garrett, Plant Manager AEP MEMCO LLC
- Mike Durham, President ADA-ES, Inc.
- Scott Hutter, President & CEO, Martin Engineering
On its website, the ACC lists its members as including:
- Alliance Coal, LLC
- Alpha Natural Resources LLC
- Arch Coal, Inc.
- BHP Billiton
- Carpenter Creek, LLC
- Central Coal Company
- Chevron Mining Inc.
- Coal Marketing Company (USA), Inc.
- CoalTek, Inc.
- Commonwealth Coal Services, Inc.
- Compass Coal Services, LLC
- CONSOL Energy, Inc.
- Drummond Company, Inc.
- Evergreen Energy, Inc.
- Foundation Energy Sales, Inc.
- Glencore Ltd.
- James River Coal Company
- James River Coal Sales, Inc.
- Kiewit Mining Group, Inc.
- Murray Energy Corporation
- Natural Resource Partners L.P.
- NexGen Coal Services Ltd.
- Peabody Energy
- Progress Fuels Corporation
- Rhino Energy
- Rio Tinto Energy America
- TECO Coal Corp.
- The Cline Group
- Usibelli Coal Mine, Inc.
- Westmoreland Coal Sales Co.
- Xcoal Energy & Resources
- Alliant Energy
- Ameren Energy Fuels & Services Co.
- American Electric Power
- Arizona Public Service
- Basin Electric Power Cooperative
- C N Rail
- Cargill, Inc.
- Constellation Energy
- Dayton Power & Light Company
- Dominion Energy
- DTE Coal Services
- E.ON U.S. LLC
- Emery Energy
- FirstEnergy Generation Corp.
- Gainesville Regional Utilities
- Grain Processing Corporation
- Great River Energy
- Holcim (US) Inc./St. Lawrence Cement Co.
- Indianapolis Power & Light Company
- Intermountain Power Agency
- Lakeland Electric
- Louis Dreyfus Highbridge Energy
- Lower Colorado River Authority
- Luminant Energy
- MidAmerican Energy Company
- Midwest Generation EME, LLC
- Minnesota Power
- Newmont Mining Corporation
- NRG Energy, Inc.
- Omaha Public Power District
- Orlando Utilities Commission (OUC)
- Platte River Power Authority
- Portland General Electric
- PPL Energy Plus
- Progress Energy
- Public Service Company of New Mexico
- Salt River Project
- SCANA Corp.
- Southern Company
- Tucson Electric Power Company
- We Energies
- Westar Energy
- WPS Resource Corporation
- Xcel Energy
1101 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W., Suite 600
Washington, DC 20004
Website: http: www.americancoalcouncil.org
Articles and Resources
- American Coal Council, "About the American Coal Council", American Coal Council website, accessed June 2008.
- "ACC Vision & History", American Coal Council website, accessed June 2008.
- American Coal Council, "Coal Suppliers", American Coal Council website, accessed June 2008.
- American Coal Council, "Coal Consumers", American Coal Council website, accessed June 2008.
Related SourceWatch Articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|