|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
Australian Broadcasting Corporation
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) is Australia's national, publicly funded broadcaster.
- Mark Scott - Managing Director - Formerly senior political adviser to NSW Liberal education minister, Terry Metherell.
Accessed August 2007: 
- Maurice Newman - Chairman - Close friend of Prime Minister John Howard
- John Gallagher
- Ron Brunton - Previously employed at right wing think tank the Institute of Public Affairs
- Janet Albrechtsen - Conservative columnist for The Australian newspaper
- Steven Skala - Employed at Deutsche Bank, and a director of the Centre for Independent Studies 
- Keith Windschuttle - Right-wing historian
- Peter Hurley - President of the Australian Hotels Association, SA Branch
- Mark Scott
Former ABC Board Members
- Judith Sloan (appointed 1999 - Member of the council of academic advisors for the Centre for Independent Studies, director of the Lowy Institute and regular participant in HR Nicholls Society events.
- Ross McLean (former Liberal MP)
- Dame Leonie Kramer
- Donald McDonald - Former Chairman & Close friend of Prime Minister John Howard
Accessed August 2007: 
- Jane Munro (Convenor)
- Pamela Chick
- Paul Collier
- Robyn Lambley
- Alan Wu
- Geoffrey Cadogan-Cowper
- Joshua Knackstredt
- Joanne Roach
- Catherine Prosser
- Jaime Phillips
- Anthony Peters
- Joel Buchholz
Resources and articles
- Australia Network
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation's complaints process
- Lateline's Mutitjulu Sexual Abuse Story
- Christopher J. Anderson - former managing editor
- Bree Carlton
- Error Simper, "He tried to keep Aunty honest", The Australian, March 24, 2005. (This story reviews the efforts by former ABC journalist to keep corporate funding out of the ABC).
- Michael Sainsbury, "ABC review 'won't be a witch-hunt'", The Australian, April 21, 2005.
- Jeni Porter, "Auntie spends up on US know-how", Sydney Morning Herald, November 2, 2005. ("ABC Radio is so taken with the American radio consultant Valerie Geller that for the past five years it has spent 6 per cent of its annual training budget on her coaching sessions".)
- Brad Norignton, "Directors who pick boss call the tune: Placement of an outsider into the ABC's top job has sparked concerns of a witch-hunt for bias", Australian, May 27, 2006.
- Windschuttle's ABC appointment 'unacceptable', ABC News, 15 July 2006.
- Windschuttle appointment fuels ABC ad fears ABC News, June 16, 2006.
- Stephen Mayne, A stacked board won't change the ABC, Crikey.com.au, June 16, 2006.
- Michelle Grattan, ABC gets a culture warrior, The Age, June 16, 2006.
- Lisa Murray, New ABC director, same old problem, Sydney Morning Herald, June 17, 2006.
- Editorial, Memo to Mr Howard: it is everybody's ABC, The Age, June 17, 2006.
- Michelle Grattan, This provocative program is brought to you by . . ., The Age, June 16, 2006.
- Katharine Murphy, Gaining influence. It's as easy as ABC, The Age, June 16, 2006.
- Govt appoints ABC board members, ABC Radio National: PM, 15 June 2006.
- Robert Manne, 'The new bland and dull ABC", The Age, April 4, 2007.