BBVA and coal
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of coal financing|
Coal plants Garanti Bank has made loans for include:
- Aksa power station
- Atlas Enerji İskenderun power station
- İzdemir Enerji power station
- Kangal power station
- Kemerköy power station
- Şırnak Silopi power station
- Yeniköy power station
- ZETES power station
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Shares in Turkish bank Garanti retreat after BBVA boosts stake, Financial Times, 22 Feb 2017
- Termik Santral Projeleri, Garanti Bank website, accessed Jan. 2018.
- "Coal & Climate Change - 2017," Önder Algedik, Aug 2017
- Kings of Coal: online campaigners’ toolkit on coal financing in southeast Europe and Turkey, Bankwatch, accessed January 2018.
- Garanti, Turkey’s top climate killer bank praised as climate champion, Climate Action Network Europe, 12 December 2016 .