Baise City power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Baise City power station (百色火电厂，百色东笋发电厂) is a retired 62-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the location where the plant used to be in 7 Dongsun Road, Baise Prefecture.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Baise Power Co.
- Parent company: Baise Power Co.
- Location:8 Dongsun Road, Baise Prefecture, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 23.886348, 106.599190(exact)
- Status: Retired
- Gross capacity: 74 MW (Unit 1:12 MW, Unit 2:50MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1962
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Baise City Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.
- "百色宝能发电有限公司揭牌仪式隆重举行"Baise Power Co, 2006-12-19
- "百色火电厂昨天开工 建成后将缓解广西电荒"桂龙新闻网, 2004-11-21
- "公司概况," Baise Power Co, accessed Nov 2017