Baotou Olefins power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Baotou Olefins power station (神华包头煤制烯烃自备电厂) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Halingar Town, Jiuyuan District, Baotou Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: China Shenhua Energy Co Ltd
- Parent company: Shenhua
- Location: Jiuyuan District, Baotou Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 40.5937455, 109.7811263 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1-6: 100 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2009
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Baotou Olefins Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.