Congressman Bill McCollum "represented central Florida in the U.S. House of Representatives from 1981 to 2001. After graduating from law school, he served on active duty in the U.S. Navy from 1969-1972. In 1992, he retired from the Naval Reserve as a Commander, having served 23 years as an officer in the Judge Advocate General’s Corps (JAG). While in Congress He founded the House Republican Task Force on Terrorism and Unconventional Warfare and chaired it for six years. He currently serves as the Attorney General of the State of Florida." 
- Advisory Board, International Conservation Caucus Foundation
- Director, American Security Council
- Congressional Advisory Board, Afghanistan-America Foundation
- Honorary Co-Chair, Afghanistan Relief Committee
Resources and articles
- Advisory Board, International Conservation Caucus Foundation, accessed November 13, 2007.