Shaanxi Binlong power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Binlong power station (宾隆矿业公司) is a proposed 400-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Shaanxi Province, the approximate location where the plant would be built.
Background on Project
According to WRI's 2012 "Coal Risk Assessment" study, Binlong Mining Company is planning to build a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 400 MW in Shaanxi Province. However, there is no record that Binlong Mining Company exists.
- Sponsor: Binlong Mining Company
- Parent company:
- Location: Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.1, 109.5 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 400 MW (Units 1 & 2: 200 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Ailun Yang and Yiyun Cui, "Global Coal Risk Assessment: Data Analysis and Market Research," World Resources Institute working paper, November 2012