Binzhou Heating Supply Center power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The 780 MW Binzhou Heating Supply Center power station (魏桥集团滨州市供热中心) is a 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shandong Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the power station in Liujiaji, High Tech Development District.
Background on Heating Supply Center power station
The Heating Supply Center power station consists of four 60 MW units and four 135 MW units, put into operation from 2010-2013.
Project Details of Heating Supply Center power station
- Sponsor: Shandong Weiqiao Group
- Location: High Tech Development District, Binzhou prefecture, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 37.348167, 117.890928 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 780 MW (Units 1-4: 60 MW, Units 5-8: 135 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2010 (Units 1-4), 2012 (Units 6-8), 2013 (Unit 5)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "关于对2014年脱硫脱硝设施存在突出问题企业予以处罚的公告," China MEP, 2015-6-23