|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
Bret K. Clayton was appointed chief executive of the Rio Tinto "Copper group in July 2006 and upon a management re-organisation he also assumed responsibility for the Diamonds group in November 2007. He joined the Group in 1995 and has held a series of management positions, including chief financial officer of Rio Tinto Iron Ore and president and chief executive officer of Rio Tinto Energy America. Prior to joining the Group, Bret worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers for nine years, auditing and consulting to the mining industry." 
- Director of Ivanhoe Mines Limited since 2007
- Member of the executive committee of the International Copper Association since 2006
- Member of the Coal Industry Adviser Board to the International Energy Agency between 2003 and 2006
- Member of the board of directors and the executive committee of the US National Mining Association between 2002 and 2006.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Bret Clayton, Rio Tinto, accessed June 1, 2009.