Bush regime charades
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Charades of the Bush regime
See the White House Props Department, "The spackle behind the superpower"
- strutting on USS Abraham Lincoln in flight suit declaring "Mission Accomplished"
- posing with phony turkey in Baghdad on Thanksgiving 
- stopping by Martin Luther King Jr. gravesite on way to political fundraiser
- as an outdoorsman (Scott Lindlaw, Associated Press, 10 April 2004) 
- On Saturday, Bush and his father were to go fishing at the ranch's bass pond with a crew from the Outdoor Life Network's "Fishing with Roland Martin."
- The White House approached the network about coming to film Bush, who is eager to cultivate an image as a sportsman with the millions of voters who hunt and fish. The crew was to bring its own boat for the shoot on the small pond.
- "The US government admitted it paid actors to pose as journalists in video news releases sent to TV stations intending to convey support for new laws about health benefits." , 
- Armstrong Williams