CPI Chifeng Daban power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
CPI Chifeng Daban power station (国家电投内蒙古大板发电公司) is a 1,200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The photo below shows the plant, in Daban Town (Dabanzhen), Bairin Right (Balin You) Banner, Chifeng Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Background on Plant
In July 2015, China Power Investment Corporation (CPI) and State Nuclear Power Technology Corporation (SNPTC) merged to become State Power Investment Corporation (国家电力投资集团), one of the five largest state-owned electricity producers in the People's Republic of China.
- Sponsor: SPIC Inner Mongolia Daban Power Generation Co
- Parent company: State Power Investment Corporation
- Location: Daban Town (Dabanzhen), Bairin Right (Balin You) Banner, Chifeng Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 43.5895845, 118.7114382 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,200 MW (Units 1 & 2: 600 MW)
- In service: 2013
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: