CPI Minsheng power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
CPI Minsheng power station (中电国际商丘民生热电公司) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Yangguanmiao Village of the Liangyuan District.
Background on Plant
China Power International has proposed the 2 x 350MW Minsheng coal plant in Yangguanmiao Village, Liangyuan District. The project was permitted in 2015.
As of 2016 the power station is under construction.
In July 2015, China Power Investment Corporation (CPI) and State Nuclear Power Technology Corporation (SNPTC) merged to become State Power Investment Corporation (国家电力投资集团), one of the five largest state-owned electricity producers in the People's Republic of China.
- Sponsor: China Power International
- Parent company: State Power Investment Corporation
- Location: Yangguanmiao Village, Liangyuan District, Shangqiu Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.469434, 115.707177 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Start year: 2018 (Unit 1), 2019 (Unit 2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "商丘民生2×350兆瓦“上大压小”热电工程获得河南省发改委的核准批复," 中国火力发电网 , 2015-12-11
- "中电投商丘民生热电办公临建施工招标," 中国招投标网, 2016-04-14
- "中国能建安徽电建一公司承建商丘热电1号机组投运," 安徽电建一公司, 2018-11-27
- "国家电投中电商丘热电2号机组通过168小时满负荷试运行," BJX, January 24, 2019
- "Chinese nuclear giant officially launched", World Nuclear Association (16 July 2015). Retrieved on 4 May 2015.