CPI Tianshui Qingshui power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
CPI Tianshui Qingshui power station (国家电投黄河上游水电开发公司武威煤电项目清水电厂) is a proposed 2,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Gansu Province, China.
The map below shows the location where the plant would be built in Anping Village, Hongpu Town, Qingshui County, Tianshui Prefecture, Gansu Province.
Background on Project
In the "13th 5-year Energy Development Plan In Gansu Province", issued in September 2017, the project is set as a back-up supporting coal power plant for the Eastern Gansu UHV transmission line.
However, the project has had no developments since 2015, and appears to be shelved.
In July 2015, China Power Investment Corporation (CPI) and State Nuclear Power Technology Corporation (SNPTC) merged to become State Power Investment Corporation (国家电力投资集团), one of the five largest state-owned electricity producers in the People's Republic of China.
- Sponsor: Huanghe Hydropower Development Co.
- Parent company: State Power Investment Corporation
- Location: Hongpu Town, Qingshui County, Tianshui Prefecture, Gansu Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.759161, 106.076407 (exact)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 2,000 MW (2 x 1,000MW)
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Ailun Yang and Yiyun Cui, "Global Coal Risk Assessment: Data Analysis and Market Research," World Resources Institute working paper, November 2012
- " 中电投甘肃清水火电项目筹建处揭牌," china 5e, 2014-09-25
- "中电投清水火电项目取得甘肃省发改委路条," HHSD, 2014-9-22
- "清水火电项目可研评审会召开"HHSD, 2015-01-09
- "中电投清水电厂新建工程项目厂址比选报告通过评审," HHSD, 2015-06-03
- "《甘肃省人民政府办公厅关于印发甘肃省“十三五”能源发展规划》的通知," Gansu Gov Office, 2017-09-12
- "Chinese nuclear giant officially launched", World Nuclear Association (16 July 2015). Retrieved on 4 May 2015.