CapWealth Advisors LLC
Learn more about Pete Peterson-funded astroturf projects at the Fix the Debt Portal.
CapWealth Advisors LLC is an investment management firm out of Franklin, TN founded by Timothy J. Pagliara,Tim Murphy, and Mark Willoughby in 2000. On the company website, CapWealth describes their goal in the following statement, "From the very beginning our goal at CapWealth was to help our clients use their assets to accomplish their immediate and long-term financial goals."
Ties to Pete Peterson's "Fix the Debt"
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem."
This article is part of the Center for Media and Democracy's investigation of Pete Peterson's Campaign to "Fix the Debt." Please visit our main SourceWatch page on Fix the Debt.
|About Fix the Debt|
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is the latest incarnation of a decades-long effort by former Nixon man turned Wall Street billionaire Pete Peterson to slash earned benefit programs such as Social Security and Medicare under the guise of fixing the nation's "debt problem." Through a special report and new interactive wiki resource, the Center for Media and Democracy -- in partnership with the Nation magazine -- exposes the funding, the leaders, the partner groups, and the phony state "chapters" of this astroturf supergroup. Learn more at PetersonPyramid.org and in the Nation magazine.
As of February 12, 2013
- Timothy J. Pagliara: Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- R. Scott Roland: Chief Financial Officer
- Phoebe Venable: CFA, President & COO
- Mark Willoughby: Managing Director Wealth Management
- Timothy Murphy: CFP, Managing Director, Wealth Management
- Traci Olive: Senior Advisor
- Ryan J. Hitt: Chief Technology Officer, Operations & Trading
- Stacey Yancy: Director of Client Services
- Sandra Waller: Director of Client Services
3000 Meridian Blvd. Suite 250
Franklin, TN 37067
Resources and articles
Featured SourceWatch Articles on Fix the Debt
- Fix the Debt Portal Page
- Fix the Debt's Leadership
- Fix the Debt's Partner Groups
- Fix the Debt's State Chapters
- Fix the Debt's Lobbyists
- Fix the Debt's Parent Group
- Fix the Debt's Corporations
- Pete Peterson
- Peter G. Peterson Foundation
- America Speaks
- Simpson-Bowles Commission
- Erskine Bowles
- Alan Simpson
- Social Security
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|